So, this back-to-back viewing of Madoka 11 and 12 has my brain a little scrambled. I’m glad I had no expectations going into them, but now it’s a bit hard to digest what actually happened. Did the story wrap up nicely, or did it fall flat on its face?
I liked it. A lot. But I still have questions.
In Other News / Backlog Stuff
It looks like eight shows will definitely be on my weekly blog rotation, but it’s assuming I can keep up a decent schedule. Starting this blog in the Winter, I didn’t really ground myself to a schedule or set curriculum of sorts. This time, I was able to make sense of a stable routine to keep summaries/impressions flowing as shows aired. Now I just have to be consistent! Ah, the joys of new ventures.
Of the eight shows, I’m already blogging:
– Ao no Exorcist
– Hanasaku Iroha (episode 3 impression coming very soon, I promise)
– Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
Soon to start blogging:
– Hidan no Aria
– Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
– Deadman Wonderland
Not blogging, but checking out weekly:
– The World God Only Knows II
– Sket Dance
– C: The Money of Sol and Possibility Control- Softenni
– Astarotte no Omocha